This morning, we also had our first, all-school assembly. During the assembly, Ms. Carlson talked about how important the Woodland Way is for everyone when we are in school, on the playground, and on the buses. No matter where we go or what we do, it's about being kind, safe, respectful, and responsible.
Here are some things you might want to talk about as a family...things we have done this week:
- We read Hunter's Best Friend at School.
- We sang The Barnyard Song (and the bird went tweet-tweet).
- We are reading Rumplestiltskin and learning about characters, wants, and problems.
- We talked about how mathematicians work.
- We started working in our Math Journals.
- We laughed and learned together!
Enjoy the weekend ahead. Here's to Seconds!!